Come see this 125+ acre property just outside Stephenville, TX on US Hwy 67/377 and CR 516. The high ridge through the center of the property offers excellent views of both the Stephenville and Dublin valleys and provides hunting for deer, turkey, and hogs. There is an old homestead and barn site that has electricity and water to the property. This property is about 45% wooded with the remainder in native grass pasture with about 2000' of CR 516 frontage. With approximately 1800' of US Hwy 67/377, this property has excellent commercial potential and is close to the Stephenville flea market, a commercial shop, and a storage building complex. For additional information contact Dave Dickerson.
• Located Just Outside City Limits of Stephenville, Tx
• 10 Minutes to Tarleton State University
• 10 Minutes to Ranger College - Erath County Campus
• 45 Minutes from I-20
• 2 Hours to DFW Airport
• Stephenville Isd
• 125.33 Scenic Acres with Home Sites
• Frontage: Approximately 1800' on US Hwy 67/377 & 2000' on CR 516
• Ranching & Commercial Possibilities
• Hunting: Deer, Turkey, & Hogs
• Wooded & Hilly
Directions to Farm
From Tractor Supply in Stephenville, go west on US 67-377 - make a u-turn at the CR 516 exit and go back toward Stephenville - gate on right. Property has frontage on CR 516 but no gate.