20 minutes to full range of services in either Chitre or Las Tablas
Numerous Public and Private hospitals
3-4 hours to Panama City
Property Description Marvelous views on the property and the beach
2.5 Hectares on the beach with 600' road and 850' beach frontage
Located in a quiet, rural community on a paved road with water and electricity
Satellite TV and hi speed internet WiFi service
Beachfront is protected by a seawall the entire length, and the beach is extraordinarily clean
Improvements Houses 2 modern houses constructed in 2008
House 1 with 2400 sq ft under roof, 2 Bdr, 2 Baths
House 2 with 1200 sq ft under roof, 2 Bdr, 2 Baths
High ceilings, Ample patios
Reliable Rural Community water system with 600 gal reserve
Beach Shelter, Lookout tower, 2 Greenhouses, Storage building
Wells and Swimming Pool
2 Low salt wells with 1000 gal water system.
Well 1 1,500 gal/day, TDS 5000 for back up
Well 2 15,000 gal/day, TDS 5000 for swimming pool - 24'X4' round, AGP in ground
1.5 HA shaded, covered with old growth trees - palms, eucalyptus, mahogany, cedar
1 HA open with scattered shade trees - poinciana, corotu, neem and guyacan
Fruit trees - mango, guanabana, banana, moringa, water apple, orange and ciruela
Paths, Benches and Bridges throughout.
Ornamental flowers and shrubs ixorra, heliconia, crotos etc galore
1. The 1 advantage of the property is Location. We are right on a quiet beach, but only 15 minutes from Las Tablas and 20 minutes from Chitre. The convenience for services and shopping is incredible. This is the cultural heart of Panama.
For this reason, a condo complex would be ideal. One party looked at the property for a possible beach front assisted living facility.
2. Security is also a main feature. We are in an extremely quiet and safe family oriented farming/beach community. There are Panamanians, Europeans, and Americans living on our street. The houses are equipped with security bars.
3. Plenty of water. The community supplies potable water, and on the property there are 2 wells with slightly brackish water for swimming pools and other uses. An inexpensive RO water system could be installed to turn the brackish water to fresh water.
3. For an individual, plenty of space to build a dream house and use the other 2 houses as rentals or caretaker and a guest house. Currently we live in one house, and the other is now rented to an American couple for $400 per month. Our house, the bigger one would rent for about $800 pre month.
4. For developers this would be an ideal property for a small housing community or condo community.
Contact us at
Farm Maps & Attachments
More Farm Details
More Farms from Roberto Diaz
- 11.1 AC : $175K
- 7.7 AC : $1.1M
- 155.7 AC : $320K
- 17.3 AC : $1.1M
- 42 AC : $50K
- 37 AC : $2.9M
- 21.3 AC : $255K
- 9.6 AC : $1.39M
- 28.7 AC : $698K
- 114.9 AC : $155K
- 22 AC : $50K
- 83 AC : $415K