Located approximately 4 miles south of Logan and a short drive to Wayne National Forest and the Hocking Hills State Park. If your looking for a place to build your dream home or to start a mini farm, look no further.
Property features include:
- Electric and County water available at road
- Approximately 1500 feet of gravel driveway all ready installed
- Approximately 12 acres of fields remainder of the acreage is wooded
- Approximately 750 ft of frontage on Stout Road
- Some marketable timber
- Plenty of mast producing hardwoods
- Good deer sign
- Great area for hunting
- Nice place to build a home or secluded cabin
- Topography is mostly rolling
- According to owner all mineral rights transfer and free gas to one dwelling
If your looking for a secluded location to build or a weekend retreat, this could be the one. Annual taxes are to be determined. Contact listing agents Matt Collins or Matt Whiteman for more information.