We have any and every document you can possibly think of relating to this property on our website online auction is for six (6) commercial lots - sold in bulk - located in the Southpark subdivision off Old U.S. Highway 56 and S. Harrison Street, Olathe, Kansas. Olathe is the fourth-largest city in the Kansas City metropolitan area, and it is bordered by the cities of Lenexa to the north, Overland Park to the east, De Soto to the northwest, and Gardner to the southwest.
Highlights/features of the property are as follows:
- Each lot has access to all public utilities, which are sufficient for most potential uses
- All six (6) lots are zoned C-2, Community Center District, City of Olathe, which allows for full range of retail & office development
- Property has average to good access from the neighborhood area & average to good visibility from Old U.S. Highway 56 & S. - - - Harrison Street/Kansas Highway 7
- Level to gently sloping topography
- Portions of Lots 10 & 11 have onsite improvements consisting of an asphalt parking lot & exterior pole lighting, which are not deemed detrimental to future development
- Located in Flood Zone "X," which is an area outside of any special flood hazard area
NOTE: In Kansas, the assessed value is 25% of the appraised value for developed commercial properties, while developed lots similar to the subject are typically classified and assessed as agricultural land until developed, and are assessed at 30% of the county appraised value based on productivity. As such, Lots 10 & 112 are classified and assessed as commercial property (as they have been partially improved); the balance of Lots 12, 13, 14 and 29 are classified and assessed as agricultural property.
Olathe is a city in, and is the county seat of, Johnson County, Kansas. Located in northeastern Kansas, it is the fourth most populous city in Kansas, with a population of 125,872 persons as of 2010. The commercial subdivision is located west of S. Harrison Street, on both the north and south sides of Frontier Lane.