This online auction plus event is for two of the last large private land parcels in Orange County, CA (±436-acres and ±202 acres).
Any and all documents relating to this property can be found at Features and Highlights Are as Follows:
- One of the largest privately-owned land parcels in Orange County
- Property is entitled for a high-end, gated residential community
- Tentative Tract Map includes 43 lots with an average pad size of 24,000 SF
- Adjacent to Cleveland National Forest
- Located ±17 miles east of Interstate 5 from the City of San Juan Capistrano and lies between Long Canyon Road and Main Divide Road
- Property will be delivered on an "as is" basis; Buyer to complete its own cost estimate for this property
Property is ideal for multiple uses including but not limited to:
- Large private estate/compound
- Senior living/housing
- Corporate retreat
For a breakdown of the planning and entitlement process for the entire 72-lot, high-end residential development community, please see the Property Documents section below. Several of the due diligence files encompass hundreds of pages; for your convenience, a portion of the document (Cover Page and Table of Contents) is available for downloading. The entire document may be requested from the Event Manager and will be sent via Dropbox.