Come see this 5 scenic acres with an abundance of peace and quiet, elevation changes, great views, trees, and a seasonal creek. Soft and hardwood trees make this a beautiful property in the summer and fall. This development offers reasonable HOA fees of only $295 per year and great amenities, such as community pool, clubhouse, 2 lakes, walking trail, park, RV park, and more. Centrally located within 20 min of Glen Rose, Granbury, and Stephenville and just about an hour from Fort Worth. Bluff Dale, Texas offers great schools, a fantastic community, and a one-of-a-kind Mountain Lakes Ranch - come take a look. For additional information contact Paula Donaho.
• Mountain Lakes in Bluff Dale, Tx
• 1 ½ hours to DFW Airport
• Bluff Dale Isd
• 5.01 Acres with Panoramic Views & the Perfect Homesite
• Outside the City Limits in Upscale Subdivision
• Access to Mountain Lakes Community Amenities
• 2 Private Lakes (1 Recreational & 1 Fishing)
• Club House, Swimming Pool, & Pavilion
• Parks, Playground, & Picnic Facilities
• HOA dues: $295/Year
• Co-Op Water
• Septic Required
• Rolling Hills
Directions to Farm
From US 377 in Bluff Dale, so south on FM2481/Holt St. Take a Left on Mountain Lakes Blvd, Right on Compass Way, Left on Beacon Lake, Right on Skyline, Right on Jimmy Houston Way, Left on Ridgeway, Right on Autumn Valley - see sign on Right.