Property is sold. What a great deal on the perfect place for weekend getaways or a hunting base camp. The 300+/- square foot cabin has a small sleeping loft, a woodburning stove, and a covered front porch. There is an old septic on the property but condition is unknown. Located nearly right across the street from Grand River Wildlife Area and a short drive to Mosquito Lake.
Property features include:
- 5 acres with about half open and half woods
- Nice cabin with metal roof
- Good deer sign and tons of turkeys roam this area
- Great hunting opportunity
- Close to public hunting, fishing, and parks
- Quite location on a gravel road
- Electric is on property
- Plenty of water holes for wildlife
- Good cover
- Topography is flat and typical of the area
- Seller is NOT reserving any mineral rights
Being close to Grand River and Mosquito Lake this property is not gonna last long. Priced to sell, so don't waste any time. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property. Contact listing agent Jon Collins.