This gorgeous 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home is located on 5 picturesque acres in rural Van Buren County, Iowa. Situated over 200 yards from the road, the setting offers great seclusion. This home was built new in 2010, and has been immaculately maintained since. From the open concept kitchen and living area, incredible master suite, walkout basement with custom bar area, to the huge mud room, this home has it all, The exterior of the house features a wrap around front porch, an expansive back deck over looking the pond, a patio out the walkout basement, and impeccable landscaping throughout. There is also a 30' x 40' shop with a concrete floor to store all your toys or equipment. The sellers have an additional 40 acres adjoining that is available for purchase.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 half bath house built in 2010
- 5 acre property south of Douds, IA 52551
- Located in the Van Buren School District
- Plenty of whitetail deer and turkey in the area providing great hunting.
- home for sale in Van Buren County