If your looking for a little honey hole for hunting or a nice wooded parcel to build that new home or cabin this might be the one to look at. Located conveniently to the interstate and only minutes from Cambridge Ohio.
Property features include:
- All wooded parcel
- Mature timber
- Mix of oak, cherry and maple
- Gently rolling topography
- Nice hardwood ridges and draws
- Great hunting potential
- Plenty of deer and turkey sign on property
- Building sites for new home or cabin
- Electric at road
- Access from paved road
- Minutes from Seneca Lake
- Easy access to I-77 & I-70
Short drive down the road to 3550 acres all sports lake and public hunting. Mineral rights do not transfer and annual taxes are approximately Call listing agent Scott Bare Jr. at or for questions or to schedule your own private showing.