• This state-of-the-art facility is fully operational and currently producing catfish
fingerlings and catfish food fish.
• 14 ponds totaling 110 acres of water surface.
• Ponds supplied by 16 inch well with three phase electric, 200 hp motor, pumping
• 27ft x 80ft hatchery with 45 hatching troughs and all equipment. Hatchery supplied
by (2) 4 inch, 65 gal/min wells providing 68 degree F water. Propane heat for
hatching. 10-12 million fish/year hatching capacity.
• 110ft x 30ft pole barn with enclosed shop and office plus 16ft extension for
• (5) 15 ton capacity feed bins.
• 12 of 14 ponds monitored by automated oxygen monitoring system.
• All farm and hatchery equipment included.
• This farm is very well constructed, very well maintained, and unique in that it can
be operated to hatch and grow fish fingerlings, to grow food fish, or both.
It is 1 of only 2 commercial hatcheries on the east coast and has an excellent
market presence and an established customer base.
• Brood catfish, catfish fingerling and food fish inventory included.
• PRICE REDUCED TO to include property, improvements, equipment, and catfish inventory.