• Located at Childersburg in southern Talladega County about 1.3 miles to U. S. Highway 280
• In the city limits of Childersburg - zoned Agricultural (gun hunting allowed with some conditions)
• About 800 feet of frontage on paved Co Rd 8 (Childersburg-Fayetteville Hwy)
• About 110 acres of bottom land of which 70 acres was clear cut of timber about 4 years ago. These 70 acres could be converted to bottomland pastures.
• About 165 acres of upland with valuable merchantable timber present. Beautiful views from Bailey Mountain
• Several nice home sites in the uplands. A well-built road leads into the property from the county road
• Public water and power available at the county road
• Over 1 mile of frontage on Bailey Branch