Property IS Under Contract TO BE Sold, Here is a secluded 33 acres just 10 minutes south of Gallipolis, Ohio. This is a great place for the deer or turkey hunter that wants to camp where they hunt. When you arrive to this property you are greeted by a small stream and just beyond that is a large grass area to set up camp.
Property features include
- Logging roads access most of the property
- County water, phone and electric service available at the road
- Some good cover and open woods
- Some marketable timber consisting of some poplar, walnut and oaks
- Topography is moderate with a few steeper spots
- Old fence can be found marking the approximate boarder
- Around 500' of road frontage
This property will not last long so don't hesitate and call today. Annual taxes are approximately .