Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to purchase almost 75 acres of Gallia County land that overlooks the Ohio River. For the deer hunter, this property has it all. This land provides a variety of mature oak trees scattered throughout, good cover and a bedding area on the neighboring clearcut. There is water supply from the creek and a natural mineral site that deer frequent often. This property is just 2 miles south of downtown Gallipolis. Gallipolis was awarded the national small town award in October of 2016.
Additional property features include
- Resent survey completed in October of 2017
- The highest point overlooks the Ohio River
- Great place to build a cabin in the woods
- Plenty of mast producing hardwoods
- Evans Run Creek runs through property
- Topography consists of higher and lower elevations with moderately steeper transition
- Seller says the hunting would be fantastic
- Early evidence of good deer activity
- Potential for big Whitetail with some spotted this season
- City water supply available at the road
- 30' Easement from Rt 7 is in place
If you have been looking for a country property close to the river and all the conveniences of the city this property might be for you. Whether you are looking for your own land to hunt, or to just get away for the weekend the options are endless. Taxes are approximately annually.