24.8 acres of land for sale in Athens County, Ohio. If you have been looking for a property with a lot to offer, this may be it, Could make a good place to build, a hobby farm, or just a fantastic place to hunt.
Property features include
- Wooded with some marketable timber
- Open fields and overgrown pasture
- Plenty of cover for wildlife
- Deer sign
- Great hunting opportunities
- Topography is slightly rolling terrain
- Nice place to build your home or cabin
- Located on a dead-end road
- According to the owner all mineral rights transfer
- Just outside of the town of Amesville
- 12 miles to Wal-Mart and all major stores in Athens
Call today to schedule a time to view the property or to get any questions answered. Current annual taxes are approximately .