74+/- acres of land for sale in Noble County, Ohio. The property consist of two separate tracts of land that make for great hunting and recreational property. One parcel separates the two, and there is an old abandoned township road leading to them. This property makes for a great place to hunt for multiple hunters.
Property features include
- 74.252 acres of mostly wooded property
- Good access from two different abandoned township roads
- Each access leads to different sections of the property
- New trails will be installed for better access
- Old strip mining created some high walls that make great funnels
- Several ponds offer a good water source for wildlife
- Fish in some of the ponds species unknown
- Deer and turkey sign throughout
- All Mineral rights will be reserved
- Great tract of land for hunting and recreation
- Topography is mostly rolling with high walls
Current annual taxes are approximately Call today is you are interested in viewing the potential this property has or if you have any questions.