• Only Minutes from Downtown Perry and I-75, this Property is Conveniently Located with a Rural Feel
• Covered in Big Natural Timber
• Interior Roads & a Long Powerline (Easy to Plant as a Food Plot)
• Small Pond is a Water Source for Wildlife & Duck Hunting
• Plenty of Wildlife, this is an Excellent Timber Investment & Hunting / Recreational Property
• Call Broker, Adam Henley, to Schedule your Private Showing, 478-960-5346
More Farm Details
Gently Rolling Terrain
Paved Road Access
MLS / Other ID
Posted on FARMFLIP
59 Days Ago
59 Days Ago
Farm features, descriptions, details, sales history, photos, maps, boundaries and files are deemed reliable and provided "as is" without guarantee, warranty, representation, expressed or implied by FARMFLIP or its advertisers, and is subject to errors, omissions, sale or withdrawal. Contact the advertiser directly regarding this listing.
Henley Land Brokerage
When calling broker, please say, "I saw your listing Beautiful Timber Tract on FARMFLIP."
Adam is a 1999 Graduate of The University of Georgia and was originally licensed to practice Real Estate in 2001. A lifelong outdoor enthusiast, Adam enjoys hunting, fishing, playing golf, and camping with his wife and 4 boys. As a full-time Land Broker, his interest in the outdoors led to focuses of: Farmland and Timberland Brokerage, Conservation Easements, Timberland Investments, 1031 Exchanges, Recreational Properties.