• 3,216 +/- Acres Divided into Multiple Tracts
• 500 + Acres of Crop Land
• 900+ Acres of Upland Hardwood
• 1,000 + Acres of Merchantable Planted Pine
• 70+ Acres of Pine Hardwood Mix
• White Oak & Other Hardwoods
• Over 5 Miles of Chattooga River Frontage in GA and AL
• 15 Miles to Summerville, 25 Miles to Rome & 75 Miles to North Atlanta
All Real Estate Sells Saturday, August 5th at 10:30 A.M. (CST) from the Homeplace located at 7855 Alabama Hwy 68 East, Gaylesville, AL. PLEASE NOTE AUCTION IS HELD AT 1030 CENTRAL STANDARD TIME.
There will be an Open House from 1:00 - 4:00 P.M. on the following days:
Sunday, July 16th, Sunday, July 23rd, Sunday, July 30th, Thursday, August 3rd and
Friday, August 4th or anytime by making an appointment with Hudson & Marshall.
Henderson Home Place - Tract 3
This beautiful, original homeplace was built in 1909 and is in
immaculate condition. This home features 5 Bedrooms and 3 Baths
with 3,000 SF of heated & cooled space. There are over 1,000 SF
of covered porches with an attached carport. The home is serviced
by county water, septic, fiber optic cable, electricity, and propane
gas. The pole barns precede the home and date back to 1900. In
the Spring of 2017, a new architectural shingle roof was installed,
as well as new exterior paint. The home offers plenty of privacy on
10 Acres with panoramic views of the Bogan Mountains and the
Chattooga River Valley.
Please call Hudson & Marshall at or III at for more information.
Auction Held in Conjunction with: and Hatcher & Associates, LLC