• 93-Acre Horse Farm with a Custom Home, Barn, Tennis Court, Fenced Pasture, Rural Location yet Close to Town
• All Brick Home Custom Built in 1986, Main Level 2,399-sf, Finished Basement is, 1,446-sf, Total of 3,845 of Living Space
• Central Heating and Air, Tennis Court, Attached Garage, Three Covered Porches with Two Open Patios
• Long Road Frontage with Fenced Pastureland, Barn, Planted Pine
• Beautiful Hardwood Bottom with Long Creek Frontage
• Shown by Appointment Only
Please call broker Adam Henley (478) 960-5346 for detailed maps and information.
More Farm Details
Gently Rolling Terrain
Paved Road Access
MLS / Other ID
Posted on FARMFLIP
93 Days Ago
93 Days Ago
Farm features, descriptions, details, sales history, photos, maps, boundaries and files are deemed reliable and provided "as is" without guarantee, warranty, representation, expressed or implied by FARMFLIP or its advertisers, and is subject to errors, omissions, sale or withdrawal. Contact the advertiser directly regarding this listing.
Henley Land Brokerage
When calling broker, please say, "I saw your listing Beautiful Pasture Land on FARMFLIP."
Adam is a 1999 Graduate of The University of Georgia and was originally licensed to practice Real Estate in 2001. A lifelong outdoor enthusiast, Adam enjoys hunting, fishing, playing golf, and camping with his wife and 4 boys. As a full-time Land Broker, his interest in the outdoors led to focuses of: Farmland and Timberland Brokerage, Conservation Easements, Timberland Investments, 1031 Exchanges, Recreational Properties.