• Nice Small Rural Tract for Hunting, Homesite, Investment
• 2-Acre Pond for Fishing & Duck Hunting
• Long Creek Frontage, Big Hardwoods, Open Land
• Excellent Wildlife Population
• Diverse Acreage close to Sandersville, Milledgeville, Wrightsville
• 2,000-feet of Paved Road Frontage
• Local Bank Financing Available
• Contact Broker for Location Maps
• Land for Sale in Washington County, Georgia
Please call or text Adam Henley, (478) 960-5346 for detailed maps and information.
More Farm Details
Gently Rolling Terrain
Paved Road Access
MLS / Other ID
Posted on FARMFLIP
105 Days Ago
105 Days Ago
Farm features, descriptions, details, sales history, photos, maps, boundaries and files are deemed reliable and provided "as is" without guarantee, warranty, representation, expressed or implied by FARMFLIP or its advertisers, and is subject to errors, omissions, sale or withdrawal. Contact the advertiser directly regarding this listing.
Henley Land Brokerage
When calling broker, please say, "I saw your listing Beautiful Rural Tract Harrison, Ga on FARMFLIP."
Adam is a 1999 Graduate of The University of Georgia and was originally licensed to practice Real Estate in 2001. A lifelong outdoor enthusiast, Adam enjoys hunting, fishing, playing golf, and camping with his wife and 4 boys. As a full-time Land Broker, his interest in the outdoors led to focuses of: Farmland and Timberland Brokerage, Conservation Easements, Timberland Investments, 1031 Exchanges, Recreational Properties.