American Forest Management, Inc. is pleased to offer Little Gladesville Creek Farms in Jasper County, GA. Located just north of the popular town of Juliette, GA, the offering is an excellent opportunity to purchase a secluded recreational and timberland tract in one offering. The combination of size, location, timber, wildlife, and water resources makes this an ideal investment opportunity available in Central Georgia.
• 100 +/- Contiguous Acres Located in Jasper County, Georgia
• 75 Acres of Natural Loblolly Pine
• Over 25 Acres of Mature Hardwoods along Little Gladesville Creek
• Future Cash Flows from Timber Production
• Excellent Interior Road System Accessing All Areas of Property
• Ideal Lake Sites
• Over 2000 Feet of Little Gladesville Creek Frontage
• Minutes From the Famous Whistle Stop Café in Downtown Juliette, GA
• Bordered by Large Private Land Owners, Piedmont National Wildlife Refuge and The Oconee National Forest
• Outdoor Recreation-Deer, Turkey, Hogs, Ducks, Doves
• Convenient to I-75, Atlanta, Juliette and Macon, GA
Map & Boundaries
From Juliette, Ga, travel north along Starr Rd. for approximately 5 miles to Appling Rd. Turn left and property starts at gated entrance.