Property: Eagle Bend Farm, located along the Yazoo River, near Yazoo City Mississippi. The farm consist of highly productive class one and two soils, with irrigation improvements, grain storage with paved road access. The property is 82% cultivated & 85% irrigated, offering a good drainage system in a desirable area with strong rental competition.
• 458.11 FSA Farmland acres
• 376.6 FSA Cropland acres
• 81.51 acres of timberlands & River bank
Primary Soils: (11%) Dubbs Silt Loam, (40%) Dundee Silt Loam & (42%) Sharkey Silt Clay Loam
• 2,200 Foot Center Pivot (60 hp elect well)
• 1,300 Foot Center Pivot (40 hp shaft well)
• 2 Electric Submersible wells
• 265,000 Bushel grain Storage / 5 equal bins with conveyor & loop.
• 25 +/-acres land formed
• Generic: 376.3 acres / 1121 CTAP Tran Yield
• Corn: 3.0 acres / 139 PLC Yield
Lease: Owner operator / lease back available
Price: Jacob Sartain