Great opportunity to purchase 68.8 acres in Athens County. Located off of Rainbow Lake rd this property is ideal for your new recreational retreat. Property features include:
- Great access! 1 mile from U.S. Route 33
- 1556 sq. ft. Home, built in 1900 and remodeled in 1988
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths
- Home would be ideal for a deer camp
- New gas furnace
- County Water service
- Septic system
- Metal roof
- Free gas to home From existing oil/gas well on property
- 32x40 ft. pole building
- Underground water lines to potential watering troughs
- Fencing is in place for the pasture, could use some work
- Approximately 1000 ft. of road frontage on Rainbow Lake Rd.
- Moderate understory growth
- Good mix of young and mature timber
- Some marketable timber throughout
- Great wildlife habitat
- unique caves and topography
- Approximately 15 acres of high yielding pasture/hay field
- Potential for nice food plots
- Small farm pond.
- All of the sellers interest in mineral rights will convey with the sale.
- Annual Taxes are approximately $1,283.78
If you are looking for a new hunting property close to city amenities, or a new place to call home, this may be one to look at. Additional acreage is available for purchase. Call today to schedule a showing! Contact listing agent Tristden Bauer at 614-745-5520 or email@example.com or Brian Bauer at 614-949-6764 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.